Season 14 Rewards

• rl_s14_rewards.jpg

COMPETITIVE SEASON 14 REWARDS

• Bronze I or higher – Season 14 Bronze Player Banner and Avatar Border

• Silver I or higher – Season 14 Silver Player Banner and Avatar Border + lower Player Banners and Avatar Borders

• Gold I or higher – Season 14 Gold Player Banner and Avatar Border + lower Player Banners and Avatar Borders

• Platinum I or higher – Season 14 Platinum Blayer Banner and Avatar Border + lower Player Banners and Avatar Borders

• Diamond I or higher – Season 14 Diamond Player Banner and Avatar Border + lower Player Banners and Avatar Borders

• Champion I or higher – Season 14 Champion Player Banner and Avatar Border + lower Player Banners and Avatar Borders

COMPETITIVE SEASON 14 GRAND CHAMPION REWARDS

• Competitive Grand Champion – ‘Season 14 – Grand Champion’ In-Game Title + Grand Champion Player Banners and Avatar Borders + all Season 14 Player Banners and Avatar Borders

• Rumble Grand Champion – ‘Season 14 – RNG Champ’ In-Game Title + Grand Champion Player Banners and Avatar Borders + all Season 14 Player Banners and Avatar Borders

• Dropshot Grand Champion – ‘Season 14 – Floor Destroyer’ In-Game Title + Grand Champion Player Banners and Avatar Borders + all Season 14 Player Banners and Avatar Borders

• Hoops Grand Champion – ‘Season 14 – Dunk Master’ In-Game Title + Grand Champion Player Banners and Avatar Borders + all Season 14 Player Banners and Avatar Borders

• Snow Day Grand Champion – ‘Season 14 – Blizzard Wizard’ In-Game Title + Grand Champion Player Banners and Avatar Borders + all Season 14 Player Banners and Avatar Borders

(Note: Grand Champion In-Game Titles for Extra Modes are earned by achieving Grand Champion Rank in each individual Extra Mode)

• Season 14 Rewards and Rocket Pass 6 Extension

You have some extra time to hit your dream Rank and unlock items from the Pro Tiers in Rocket Pass 6! Both Competitive Season 14 and Rocket Pass 6 are being extended.

If you read our most recent blog about our plans for the rest of the year, you know we are hard at work on a major update for Rocket League coming later this summer. Because that work includes changes to competitive play, like new ranks for players at Grand Champion, we’re extending the current Competitive Season and Rocket Pass 6 to the live date of that update.

We still can’t reveal the exact date of the update, but it will go live later this summer. Stay tuned for more info later in July. It’ll be worth the wait!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!